Talent Match North East
Talent Match is for young adults aged 18-24 who are not in employment, education and training.
Talent Match is now accepting new referrals for young people aged 17-25 who require some support to move into Education, Training or Employment or just require advice, guidance and signposting. A voluntary programme where there is nothing to lose but a lot to gain. Get in touch today to arrange an appointment.
Matching your talent to a positive future – Talent Match is an innovative approach supporting long term unemployed young adults into employment.
Talent Match is a free service.
What does Talent Match 2019 offer?
- one-to-one support from highly Trained Youth Coaches
- Access to a range of training, vocational and employability courses
- Work experience placements and work trials across a range of sectors and jobs
- Business start-up coaching and practical support to help turn business ideas into reality
- Support accessing digital services
- Support with health and well-being activities
- Plus more
Talent Match is a Big Lottery funded programme aimed at tackling youth unemployment. It is dedicated to providing long-term unemployed young people with the tailored support they need to overcome barriers into work.
To find out more please get in touch by completing the Contact Form or contact Stirling Hood Young Adult Services Co-ordinator on 0191 4272790, 07966887671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org