Talent Match North East
Talent Match is for young adults aged 18-24 who are not in employment, education and training.
Matching your talent to a positive future – Talent Match is an innovative approach supporting long term unemployed young adults into employment.
To be eligible for Talent Match you have to be unemployed for 12 months.
Talent Match is a free service.
What does Talent Match offer?
- Two years of one-to-one support from highly Trained Youth Coaches
- Access to a range of training, vocational and employability courses
- One-to-one support from mentors working in business
- Work experience placements and work trials across a range of sectors and jobs
- Business start-up coaching and practical support to help turn business ideas into reality
Talent Match is a Big Lottery funded programme aimed at tackling youth unemployment. It is dedicated to providing long-term unemployed young people with the tailored support they need to overcome barriers into work.
To find out more please get in touch by completing the Contact Form or contact Stirling Hood Young Adult Services Co-ordinator on 0191 4272790, 07966887671 or email email@example.com